To be completely honest, Virgin Voyages made me nervous. How they were first marketing the cruise line made it seem like some hedonistic getaway lol! And I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who thought this. What I got, however, was the most relaxing cruise I’ve probably ever been on, and I was definitely NOT expecting that. I loved it so much that I’m considering bringing a group onboard with me, as I think the vibe on Virgin Voyages will be more their style. So how exactly did Virgin win me over?
1. Some of the best cruise food I’ve ever eaten
2. Some of the best entertainment I’ve ever seen (with the most diverse onboard cast)
3. Purpose-built for relaxation
4. Have I mentioned the hammock on your terrace?
5. Excellent for special dietary needs!
6. The spa is divine
7. Private Beach Club
Have a great week,
P.S. Looking for more innovative retreat locations? Get my free audio series delivered straight to your inbox. Register here!